Sunday, February 28, 2010

Introducing....

I have a little confession to make...I have a hard time finishing projects. You see, by the time I get 75-90% of the way done with something I can see the final results in my head. Since I can already "see" how it looks, I decide that it is time to move on to something else. As I was writing down all of my "almost finished projects" I was kind of disgusted and disappointed in myself that I had that many! How many would that be, you ask? ELEVEN!  That is only counting things that I have actually started, and not anything that has been on my to-do list for quite some time. That may not seem like a lot to you, but for me it is! So, in an effort to finish things up I'm dedicating the month of March as the...



MARCH MOP-UP!  

*Mop-up: Perform the minor tasks that conclude a project or activity (definition courtesy of answers.com)

My goal is to finish at least three projects each week and post my results on Fridays. I would love for you all to join me, so I'll be adding a MckLinky each week for you to show off what you've accomplished. I can't wait to see your results! The first MckLinky will go up on Friday morning, so get crackin'!


EDITED TO ADD:
I got the March Mop-Up button up & working and I would love for you to put one on your blog! You can copy the code below, or from the top right of my blog. And I've already finished three of my projects today! Hooray!


MopUp

No comments:

Post a Comment