Saturday, February 13, 2010

Butterfly Mod Podge Shelf

After losing her bag of hair ties, I decided that the new ones needed a new home. They used to just get thrown on top of her changing table...but she can reach things on there now (hence the losing of the bag) so I got some baby food jars and put the hair ties in there (sorted by color, of course). But I didn't want the jars sitting on top of the table, so I took a shelf we got from Ikea and painted it to match her bedroom. Then I cut out butterflies using left over paper from this project and Mod Podged them on. Love it!

This is the top view of the shelf. It kind of reminds me of a scrabble tile holder.

2 comments:

  1. Mod Podge is addictive! My daughter has butterflies in her room. That would look perfect (but in her colors.) Thanks for linking up at Whatever Goes Wednesday. I hope to see you back next week!

    ReplyDelete