Sunday, February 14, 2010

T-shirt Refashion

This is my first refashion ever and I love how it turned out! So much, in fact that I've already started a second one.
I followed this tutorial that I found on Epicurean Style. I took an old shirt of mine that had holes in the bottom of it and cut it apart and in one hour I had created this beauty! Seriously it only took me an hour (not counting cutting because I had done that the night before but that part only took maybe ten minutes) and I not much of a seamstress.
Here is a close up of the clips I made using leftovers from the shirt:

She thought it was the perfect skirt for dancing in.



Hopefully, I'll get the second one finished up soon and then I can show you all what I did differently on it. 

2 comments:

  1. It looks so cute!! I love the clips too, thanks for linking to Motivate me Monday!
    Kaysi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how adorable!!

    Thank you so much for linking up with the Talented Tuesday link party at My Frugal Family, which is hosted every Tuesday. Please feel free to stop back in every week and post your newest projects!

    ReplyDelete