Friday, February 5, 2010

Coat/Swimsuit Rack

I was tired of the pile of coats that sat on top of the changing table/dresser in the little one's room, so I made decorated a little coat rack (in the summertime I plan to hang her swimsuits there). The wood was already cut and sanded in the garage, from a project of my dad's. Thanks dad for letting me steal some wood.
I'm thinking about redoing the bow on it, but I haven't decided what I would do. And it is kind of hard to tell unless you click on the picture to make it bigger but there are screw hooks in the center of each butterfly.
I thought I had a picture of it with coats on it, but apparently I don't.

3 comments:

  1. I found you on Trendy Treehouse Follow Me Fridays and I am now a follower of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday Follow...what a fun way to find new blogs!

    Holly

    www.504main.blogspot.com
    www.hipweddings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really cute Ashley. I've been needing one of these for Eli's room and found some really cute decorations for it at Hobby Lobby.

    ReplyDelete