Sunday, January 10, 2010

My New Years Goals

I'm not really one for making New Year's Resolutions. But this year, after Christmas was over I felt this sense of relief and felt that it was a good time to make some changes. I have already cleaned out/reorganized part of my bedroom, specifically my crafting area. I'm not finished, but I now know where all of my supplies are! Wohoo! Since my craft supplies are organized and easily accessible, I figured I should use them more. So in addition to my 12 Months of Christmas (which by the way, I've started some of the purchasing of supplies and I'm way excited) I decided to be less of a lazy bum. There I said it.

So, what's my plan? Assign each night of the week to a certain craft. For example, each Monday night make at least one scrapbook page. What are my craft categories? Scrapbooking, card making, hair bow making, 12 Months of Christmas/birthday gifts, date night with my hubby (ok I know this isn't a craft, but it's still important), & last but not least blogging (I haven't decided for sure which night of the week I'll work on what). Yes, that's only six, but a girls gotta have a night of rest. So even if I only do one card or one scrapbook page each night by the end of 2010 I will hopefully have quite a bit to show for myself. Which is more than I can say for 2009!

So here's to a more productive year!

No comments:

Post a Comment