Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Scrapbooking the cheating way

So remember when I told you about a calendar I found? Remember? Probably not, here is where I talked about it. Basically it is a calendar that is scrapbook page layouts. It is meant for kids so the quality isn't the greatest. The pages are kind of thin so areas that are white you can see through to the calendar on the back side. But I was able to scrapbook 2 years of our lives in just a few hours. I worked on it after Madie went to bed (not for more than 3 hours at a time) for a couple of nights one week.
Here is one of the finished pages. All I really had to do was add some pictures and some journaling. But I decided to take it one step further. I added a few embellishments to each page.
Here you can see the hat and eyes I added to the snowman.
The buttons and ribbon atop the printed tag.
And a snowflake in the corner of the picture.
It was so easy and so fast. I think I'll keep doing this in the future. Here are a few other pages I really liked.

The Halloween one is my favorite. I love the googly eyes on the pumpkins! Heads up...I'll be sharing another great way of scrapbooking that might also include a giveaway! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment