Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Dress Up - Bride

Christmas is approaching. This year I am on the ball...so far...we'll see how long it lasts! Most of my in-laws are taken care of so now I've started working on my side of the family. 
I made this cute bride dress up for my niece. The skirt flares out at the bottom more than what shows in this picture. I made the bodice peasant style so that she can easily get it on and off by herself. I also made a veil to go with it, much like the one in this post.
I did make the denim Tinkerbell backpack like I talked about in my last post (over a month ago...yikes!). I'll try to remember to get pictures of it this week. Also, on deck for this week *hopefully* - my fall/halloween mantel (including an easy way to make the super popular googly eye frame like seen here), an etched glass project & how I managed to scrapbook 2 years of my family's life in just a few days.

If you want more details on how I made the dress let me know, I'd be happy to share. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, Ashley, you are awesome!! It looks beautiful and how much fun is she going to have the that little gem?!

    ReplyDelete