Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Egg decor - part 1

I love this egg wreath! I've been wanting one for over a year (I even bought all of the supplies last year but never got around to making it). I recently starting hosting a craft night for the ladies at my church and decided that March seemed like the perfect month for a wreath. I was really hoping to make this wreath, but the majority decided otherwise. So I finally decided to just make it for myself.
There are several tutorials floating around blogland, This is My Life... is the one that I used as a reference.

For some reason I find it extremely difficult to take good pictures of things on this mantel, which is odd to me given how much natural light pours into that room. Anyway, this was a cheap, fast & super easy craft (although the grass makes quite a mess)...and it makes me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment