Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tasty Tuesdays - Muffles

Muffle (muhf-uhl) - Noun 1.the delicious baby of a waffle and a muffin 2.muffin batter baked in a waffle iron.
My sister told me about muffles a few months ago and we made some recently, so I thought I'd post about it. Muffles are super easy to make. Take your favorite muffin batter and instead of putting it into a muffin tin and baking in the oven, get out your waffle iron and cook it in there! The taste is the same as when baked as a muffin, but the texture is different. It isn't quite the same as either a muffin or a waffle...it is just kind of it's own thing. And it is delicious!

Tired of the same old blueberry muffins/waffles/muffles/pancakes??? Sometimes I add in a bit of cinnamon and other times I add in chopped up white chocolate chips and coconut! YUM! You should seriously try that combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment