Thursday, January 27, 2011

Did you win? And some random things about myself.


True Random Number Generator
  12Powered by RANDOM.ORG
It was actually out of 33, but for some reason the number generator chart keeps changing the max back to 100.

Congratulations to Patricia, winner of the $35 CSN Stores gift card!

I loved reading the things you all wrote. Here were some of my favorites.


Pamela - Let's see. Last year, while pregnant I had to try and catch a skunk that decided to move into some poor camper's trailer while they were at a state park. I came out a little smellier but was able to trap the skunk. As part of my job as a wildlife biologist I also rescued eagles, hummingbirds, caught an alligator and relocated rattlesnakes and gila monsters. I'm now a stay-at-home mom having fun baking, birdwatching, and organizing my fabric stash and craft room.



Patricia - Something interesting about me.. I am 25 and going to be a big sister yet again , this will make the 8th sibling for me!
Lori - I always fold my papers into thirds or sixths, never halves or quarters. 



Lacey - I'm a sixth grade teacher, and I'm shorter than 5 feet tall...that means MOST of my elementary students are taller than me!




Kaity-Bug Crafts - My interesting fact: I have to put my left shoe on first-always. Otherwise, everything feels weird!











Lisa J - something interesting about me... I only dry my face with toilet paper. strange I know... :)











. - I can wiggle my nose like Samantha on Bewitched...though it's been a few years...so I might be rusty. :)















This was so much fun for me! And since I promised to reciprocate with some random things about myself, here goes...







- My husband and I met on myspace. We joke that we are the only good thing to ever some out of that website.







- I can actually touch my elbows together behind my back.







- I met Chris Farley when I was in elementary school.







- I did taekwondo for several years growing up, I'm a black belt.







- I'm part Choctaw...one of my ancestors was a Chief.







- I play the flute and kind of play the piano.







- I can lead 3/4 and 4/4 timing at the same time (each with a different hand).







So apparently I'm not that interesting. I even asked my husband to help me come up with something and the elbows thing was all he could come up with.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this!!! I can't believe I won. Just bought a house last year and this will help make it a home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to play the flute too! Such a beautiful instrument.

    ReplyDelete