Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday Fun Feature - Wood

It's been a while since I've done a Friday Fun Feature, so today there will be more than one! I've noticed wood being used a lot in crafting lately and I love it! And I don't mean 2 by 4s, I mean wood straight from the tree in your front yard.

This beautiful cake stand from Once Wed
DIY Rustic Tree Wedding Cake Stand

Wood thumb tacks

and photo holder, both from Homework

I'm also crushing on this vase from Tradewind Tiaras.

And the one that started it all for me...carved initial centerpiece from Etsy seller BraggingBags.
FEATURED ON HGTV - Personalized Wood Tree Slice Wedding Centerpeice Stand Woodland Rustic Outdoor Fairytale Barn Farm Western CHIC

I think it's time to bust out the saw and the wood burning tool!

2 comments:

  1. Im your newest follower:) You have such cute projects:) I hope you will come follow me over at
    http://maryberryboutique.blogspot.com/
    Have a great day!, mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the middle one, the log "vase" with the initials. So clever and pretty.

    ReplyDelete