Thursday, July 9, 2009

Christmas??? In July???

So I made this snowman card the other day and while I think that it is cute (and I really like the snow effect on the bottom) I just think it is too early for Christmas cards. Maybe because it is 110 degrees in the afternoons???
The snowmen are heat embossed and for the snow at the bottom I just ran a blender pen (or a paint brush, whatever you have) along the side of my white craft stamp pad (it would probably be easier if I had the refill and could just pour some of that out) and then swirled it onto the card.
This stamp comes from one of the hostess sets, so you can only make cards with these super cute snowmen if you host a party of your very own!

For some reason my card is sideways...
You can really see how textured the snow is at the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment